5.30.2008

My favorite Harvey Korman sketch (that he wasn't in)

Yesterday comic legend Harvey Korman died at the age of 81 from a brain aneurysm. Over at this thread on the news, I talked about my favorite sketch of his from "The Carol Burnett Show", which I had been unable to find on YouTube. Luckily, a saint reading the thread named PattyAnn found this link and emailed it.

In true moron form, I was describing a skit that Korman wasn't even in. It was Lyle Waggoner*. But, since it's my blog, I'm going to post it anyway.



For skits that actually feature Korman, head over to the above link or the Moron-in-Chief's.

He'll be missed, even if I am too much of a 'tard to remember which skits he was in.

*In my defense, I wasn't even born when the show was on, and the last time I saw it was a rerun on ABC Family about 12 years ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Bad news this morning.

I just re-watched “Blazing Saddles” with someone who had never seen it before last weekend.

That was a double-joy; seeing the movie again and watching someone else laugh at it (with it?) for the first time.

RIP

Anonymous said...

acomplia reviews [url=http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63]fda acomplia [/url] fda approve acomplia
http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63