5.14.2008

I thought Republicans were the ones who trampled on the Constitution, Sean...

As goes Sean Penn, so goes the nation...
Asked if he would be joining other Hollywood A-listers in pledging support for Obama, Penn gave him a less than ringing endorsement and warned that he has an awful lot to live up to.

"I don't have a candidate I'm supporting and I'm certainly interested and excited by the hope that Barack Obama is inspiring,” he said, but went on to accuse him of a “phenomenally inhuman and unconstitutional” voting record.
Wow. Sen. Barack Obama has taken the liberal position on every issue that has come before the Senate. If the liberal position is "inhuman and unconstitutional", does that mean that Sean Penn thinks the GOP position is "humane and constitutional"? (It's my guess that he considers the Green Party's positions the constitutional ones, but in reality their platforms aren't that much different.)

No comments: