5.16.2008

Ethical House GOP reform for the price of a latte

I know many in the conservative movement are dismayed. We have a Gerald Ford of a presidential nominee, an bluer than blue Congress, and the head of the NRCC is a complete boob.

In light of this, I think the best thing for conservatives to do is to fight. Don't like McCain? Find someone down the ballot to vote for. Don't like your Representative or Senator? Support real conservatives in the Republican primary. Don't dig in and turn off in anger. That doesn't benefit you or the country.

In keeping with that spirit, the fellas over at RedState are calling on people to support one of my favorite candidates, Alaska Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell, in his primary fight against Kleptocrat Rep. Don Young:
Give up that trip to Starbuck [sic]. Give the cost of your double carmel [sic] latte to Scott Parnell. Give up that trip to McDonalds [sic]. Give the cost of your quarter pounder value meal to Scott Parnell.

You people bitch about the party losing its way all the freaking time. I do too.

It's time to put up or shut up. If we're not willing to give to people like Scott Parnell, well then we get what we deserve -- the party of Don Young instead of the party of Ronald Reagan.
I'm gonna go ahead and pat myself on the back and say that I gave the price of a tank of gas. Parnell's site is here, and you can donate to his campaign here, in case you're too lazy to go to the site and find the donation link yourself. I know you morons.

(Also, Erick Erickson should probably spell and grammar check his posts.)

No comments: